- am i covered by wsib if i'm hurt at work?
- i have a WSIB claim, what am i entitled to?
- do i have to return to work if not ready?
- can i sue my employer?
- were you in a car accident at work?
- what about benefit plans and disability?
- am i eligible for cpp disability benefits?
- how do i appeal WSIB decisions?
- what if i'm denied CPP disability?
- do i really need a representative?
- Survivors Benefits 21/09
- Economic Loss and Disability 466/08
- Early and Safe Return to Work 2989/07
- Aggravation and Entitlement 885/07
- Causation and Chronic Pain 1502/06
- Psychotraumatic Disabilty 2286/07
- Chronic Pain 2605/08
- Suitable Employment 1562/08
- Reconsideration 1320/08
- Entitlement and Chronic Pain 988/09
News & Headlines
Our firm offers a free, no obligation initial consultation regarding your case.
Contact us today at 1-877-399-ZARE (9273) to arrange an appointment.
We understand that dealing with the WSIB can be a confusing and frustrating experience. We can help make sense of the policies and procedures while advising you of any potential claims you may have.
I can't thank you enough. You've done a great job. You're always a part of my life now. God Bless.“